Sunday, September 15, 2013

Putting on my 'Face'

Ok, let me just first start off by saying that keeping up with a blog is HARD work, but I enjoy writing as if I was speaking to someone (informally). I should probably start taking my camera around with me more often so that I can capture more things. Something like 'a week in pictures' type of thing where I would take shots of significant things to sum up my week...? Yeah, I like that idea lol. But that's just an idea. On the other hand, here is my everyday makeup routine! I tried editing this video AT LEAST more than 10 times on 3 different computers!! OMG it was such a HASSLE, but I pushed through and finally got the final edit that I wanted! 


I'm thinking about uploading videos every Thursday.. but my editing software on my laptop has a BAD glitch so I'd have to borrow someones laptop just to edit *sigh* Ill try and make a way! Hope you enjoy your day/night! 

IG: numajor 


xox,
dvwm

No comments:

Post a Comment