Look at you coming back to my blog site to see what's new! Aww *thug tear* En-Tee-Waysssss, I wanted to share with you guys the products that I reach for on a day-to-day basis. Normally, I wear makeup on days where I want to look made up and especially if I'm lookin tired. (NO FEMALE WANTS TO BE TOLD "Oh you look tired!" -__-) Trust me! But I've learned how to use these products through practice and what works with my skin color. Some days I like to highlight under my eyes, other days I like to just put on mascara and go out the door!
P R O D U C T S
1. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set: Target $3
2. NYX Concealer 'Nutmeg:' BSS ~$5
3. Ben Nye Transluscent Face Powder 'Chestnut': http://www.makeupmania.com/products/Ben-Nye-%252d-Face-Powders-.html#gsc.tab=0
4. Jordana Blush Powder 'Terra Cotta': BSS ~$3
5. Jordana Blush Powder 'Blush': BSS ~$3
6. Jordana Brow Powder Duo '03 Dark': BSS ~$3
7. NYX Girls Gloss '06 Mauve' BSS ~$3
8. Real Techniques 'Powder Brush' ULTA
9. Real Techniques 'Blush Brush' ULTA
10. NYX Blush 'Desert Rose': BSS ~$5
11. E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara: Target $1
12. L'Oreal Carbon Black Linear Intense Eyeliner: Walmart ~$7
13. Maybelline Falsies Mascara: Walmart ~$5
14. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer: Target $1
15. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer '030 Cafe': Walmart ~$5
16. Black Radiance Oil Free Foundation 'Rum Spice': Walmart ~$4
17. NYX Mineral "Set It & Don't Fret It" Matte Finishing Powder in 'Medium Dark': Ulta ~$11
Check out my YouTube channel [Klothes Kall] where I go more in to depth on these products :)
IG: numajor
xox,
dvwm

:]
ReplyDelete<3 this
helpful & informative
stylebyndidi
:') *sheds thug tear* I'm happy I could help!
Delete