So, after months of thinking about this over and over and... over again I decided to do it. Yes, your looking at it- my blog site. I'm not too big on writing and I'm still not but I decided this could be beneficial for me (and hopefully others). I guess I'll be posting about mainly fashion ideas that come to mind and outfits that are appealing to thy sneakerheads. And basically anything I feel is worthy of listening to (or reading in this case). Oh! And by the way, my name is Dominique, but you can call me 'Dom', 'Nique', or just Dominique. I'm a Junior studying Criminology in the state of Florida and I am currently 20 years old (Leo Bayybbeee). Hopefully I'll stay true to this if school doesn't get to hectic for me..... Sooo yeah :)
D R E S S: ASOS.com
C L U T C H: U.O.
N E C K L A C E: Ebay.com
Hey there again. So this is just a picture of the lady behind the screen. Yeah, me. Um, this was from my 20th birthday dinner. It was amazing and I enjoyed myself with people who care for me. I had no plans on wearing this dress for my birthday, but it came in handy! I love how fitting it is and where it stops on my body. I thought the clutch added some more 'umph' yes, 'umph' to it. Wish my boyfriend would've got my heels as well. Oh well, y'all can kind of get the point. :)
IG: numajor
xox,
dvwm
No comments:
Post a Comment