Monday, October 28, 2013

Homecoming Week

Wessuupp? Lol, I been slackin on this blog, but I need to get into the swing of things, seriously. Think imma just start puttin up my outfits the day of on my blog & then at the end of the week ill put up my OOTW video. So that way I wont be putting up 3-4 outfits up in one blog post. Makes sense? Hope so. 

-Look 1-

Tuesday was a lazy day. I literally woke up and didn't touch my hair lol. It was messy, but cute! 

this is usually my makeup minus the lip color 
Top & Shorts: XX1
Flats: Wet Seal 
Necklace: Ebay 

-Look 2-

It was the first day of the fall that Florida actually got 'cold'! This was my chance to break out my beloved pleather jacket. 

That AMAZING Top: H&M (Men's section)
Pants: PacSun
Jacket: XX1 Online
Shoes: Air Jordan Bred 11 Retro
Rings: H&M
Earrings: Bss (for a dollar!)

-Look 3-

Didn't go anywhere being that I dont have class. Homecoming was Wednesday night, so I went and bought a last minute dress that I absolutely LOVE! Unfortunately, I didnt take any pics with my Canon, but I did in fact take pics with le iPhone. On the brighterrrr side, I recorded my outfit & makeup in my OOTW vid [down below] 

Decided to keep the jewelry simple because the dress did enough by itself. 

 my date for the night & more nights to come, Maureen @african_delight_
basic highlight
Dress: Giti 
Shoes: Burlington Coat Fact.
Cclutch: XX1
Lip Color: Wet~N~Wild Sugar Plum Fairy

-Look 4-

Didn't go anywhere on this day either! Lol. Stayed inside & did some homework, per usual. Decided to put my H&M boots to use after a week of just staring at them. 

Like homecoming, I didnt get to take pics of my outfit during the day since it was a night event. But my camera came into good use afterwards with my LED night stand light lol. 

That night was the homecoming carnival and my campus was 'blessed' with the man himself, Wiz Khalifa. I, personally, am not a fan of Wiz Khalifa BUT his Kush & O.J. album was my FAV. I played that album ALL summer of  '10

Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Thrifted DIY
Tights: XX1
Knee Highs: Ebay
Hat: Cotton On
Boots: H&M
Necklace: H&M

OOTW Compilation Video
YT: klotheskall
Subscribe :]


xox,
dvwm

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week of looks. Like i said before loooove the homecoming dress :)

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete