So I was asked to do a collaboration video with Violet (subscribe to her channel here) and I honestly was ecstatic! She came up with the idea of lazy days and it was perfect because I always seem to have lazy days lol. Nonetheless, I still do what needs to be done. I had fun making this video, although I sound redundant in the video. That's why I don't like making talky videos lol. Other than that, I did quite well :D
She came up with three different scenarios: Faking It, Lazy Day, and Presentation Day.
{Look 1}
Faking it (Fake and Wake) is when we get up and we're super lazy, but we don't want to portray that with our outfit. So we tend to throw on an outfit that screams "i took my time with this one right here!" (i tend to do this a lot lol)
Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Rainbow
Shoes: Wet Seal
I'm pretty sure we all know that a jean shirt/jean shirt that's acid washed can go with almost ANYTHING. The striped jeans just make it that much more non-lazy (if that makes sense lol). Adding a pair of printed cheetah flats was the perfect ending to this outfit. Just because there are different prints, doesn't mean it cant all flow together.
{Look 2}
This is the day where we a re truly lazy and don't really wanna put in much effort to our outfit. By throwing on this textured knit tank, it was an easy pick and very settled, yet it still gave off the impression that I may or may not have tried so hard.
Top: Thrift Store
Pants: AA Disco Pants
Shoes: PacSun
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: XX1
Lips: Wine Not x Revlon
{Look 3}
Presentation day!!! Now this outfit may be a bit tricky for some of you. I PERSONALLY would wear this for a presentation DEPENDING on which class its for. If its a more laid back type of class, then I'd throw this on in a heartbeat. But if its for an upper level class or something that is strictly towards your major, then I'd go for a more business/professional attire. Something more along the lines of slacks/business skirt with a blouse and blazer.
Top: Burlington Coat Fact.
Boyfriend Jeans: Thrift Store (Men's Sections)
Shoes: Traffic
Her's a video compilation of these outfits. Subscribe to my channel here!
Luh y'all
xox, dom <3
No comments:
Post a Comment