Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kmartttt Trip - Nicki Minaj 2013 Clothing Line & Makeup Products

Lawd, I dont remember the last I've been to Kmart! Omg, it's literally been YEARS since I've went, but trust I ain't boujie lol. Yesterday I decided to go because I heard Nicki Minaj's new clothing line came out, so I headed over to my local K-Mart. Well, let's say I was disappointed at some of the things and the prices lol. I'M SO CHEAP ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. Lol, I guess that's what happens when a real nigha is broke hahahaha. Her line is composed of high waisted leggings, body con dresses, tops and matching bottoms. She had some jewelry pieces out and hats. Honestly, for it to be at Kmart it was a bit expensive. 
Probably the only thing I actually considered buying. 
haha, oops. these arent from the line, but these heeled moccasins were pretty cute. not for $38 doe.

 Makeup Tiiimmmmeee

I honestly cant go to a store and not AT LEAST check out the makeup section. Dawg. Im sooo happy I did! 

Ew. These pictures suck, but they'll have to do I guess. I purchased the ELF Gel Liner in 'black'. I love this stuff. It dries up matte and is super creamy which makes it easy to use. I've been wanting a concealer (drugstore) that matches my skin color to the "T" but I haven't had any luck... till I went to Kmart *Evil smiley face* I purchased the Wet N Wild matte lipstick in '908C Sugar Plum Fairy' because I wanted a nice purple lip that complimented my skin color. I wore the lipstick & gel liner today, but I have yet to wear the concealer stick. I'm not crazy about the lipstick, but after blotting off the excess... I. LOVE. IT. Makes it even more matte and an excellent lip stain ;) 

xox,
dvwm

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10912719/?claim=76z234vajtr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment