Monday, October 14, 2013

LBD - Little Black Dress

Hi guys! So glad your back. So today was my chill day & I got caught up with my homework. Usually if I'm free a whole day, I like to get out of the house and just chill by myself. I don't know, but just driving to the mall to just see whats new always excites me and gives me my 'me' time, ya know? So today was that type of day. This outfit was super basic, but I wanted to play down this 'dressy' dress. Lol, well I threw on some heeled booties so I guess I didn't dress it down at all huh? *shrugs* I personally bought the dress because I just needed an all black dress to throw on the days I didn't feel like putting any effort in. 


Dress: H&M
Watch: Target
Earrings: F21
Cardigan: F21
Booties: F21
Bag: Urban Outfitters 
Lip Color: NYX Lip Liner 'Deep Purple'

Now, I've been obsessed with this lip liner later from NYX. I've had it for about a year now, but I'm experimenting more with color. I just line & fill my lips with it & I'm good to go.. Thanks for reading! x

xox,
dvwm 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful look,love this shoes...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete