It's the first uh duh mooonnnthhhh *inserts crying emoji* If your a young adult in college or living on your own then you know that the 1st means the rent is due which is sooooo dreadful and damaging to a young souls bank account. But enough of the responsibilities we have to tend to. Have I ever explained my love for my all white converses to you guys??? Like, if you don't have a pair, GO OUT AND GET THEM. They are a true staple in my closet. I can match these with anything and they flow so nicely. They're a bit scuffed and aren't all that clean, but they look better with wear. Here's an outfit that I deemed fit for my staple piece. (Excuse the quality of the pics. I forgot to take actual pics for this outfit post, so these are screenshots of a video I filmed for this outfit)
Top: H&M
Jeans: Seaborn
Sneakers: White Converses (Footlocker)
Now I did feel a bit self-conscious walking out of my apartment with this outfit, but I had to let myself know that "it doesn't matter what people think of you" and that I would wear this outfit with my mom LOL. I was in the mood to be out of the box and so I did just that. MY outfits speak for the mood I'm in and today I just wanted to be comfortable and put together, ya know? I didn't bring a sweater with me on purpose so that I wouldn't cover up the outfit because I tend to do that if I feel my outfit is a little risque. I got a couple compliments so that just made me feel a bit better. :)
IG: numajor
xox,
dvwm.
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
Thank you Belanne! Lol, I just felt like people were gonna think I was trying to show off my body, which wasn't the case at all! :) <3
ReplyDelete