October 7, 2013
Ok so on Monday, the 7th, I had an executive board meeting with my organization NCNW. We basically talk about updates in each committee and just put out on the table what needs to be addressed; things we need to improve on, change, and differences we can make within ourselves to be a better org. I wore a jean shirt that has some white splotches (acid-like) all over it. Underneath I just wore a white tank top and reddish-orange shorts. Ha, those shorts are pretty short, but I knew I wouldn't be walking around campus all day and that I would be sitting down basically the whole time. Nonetheless, people still pointed out how short they were and that I was showing too much skin, lol. that's why I wore the jean shirt atop! To cover some skin instead of a tank and short shorts lol. I didn't get to take a pic, because it was a last minute (which are the majority of my outfits) pairing. After I got out the meeting, I headed out towards a group of people holding up rainbow posters and a huge rainbow flag.
Some posters read "Love has no gender" "God is love" as well as "Nobody has the right to judge you". I wanted to know why they were out there and why so randomly. I mean, I pass through this area quite often and I've never seen this before. Well, upstairs, there was a Christian speaker sharing her testimony on how God delivered her from homosexuality. In my head, I'm thinking "Wow. That must have been an awesome speech and very inspirational." Obviously, these protesters thought otherwise and wasnt havin' it today! Lol. I won't get into detail on how I feel about this situation cuz this post would be too long, but, after learning that these protesters didn't even listen to what the lady had to say, it may have changed their lives! Sharing your testimony can save so many lives and have a life changing impact on people. I don't think people truly understand that and being homosexual IS something that one can be delivered from. But with songs like
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - SAME LOVE, it makes it "ok." Which, religiously, it isn't. I have homosexual friends and I've never judged them a day in my life. I can;t speak for them because it may be a hard situation to get out of. But like I said, I won't go in on this topic lol.
OCTOBER 8, 2013
It's Tuessdaaayyyy! Which means I had class -_- Bruh, so I was literally late to class by 15 minutes (which I'm NEVER late for). Class starts at 12:30p and was done at 12:53. I. Kid. You. NOT! Sooooooo, you couldn't just have like, uh, CANCEL CLASS MY DUDE! Lol, I was hot bruh, mentally & physically! Class was basically about questions students had on the upcoming exam. C'mon now! I was chilled that day- as far as outfits go.

Lol, I know, I know. "Dom this isnt even a full picture on what you had on!" Haha, but I didn't get a chance to document my full outfit this will have to do! I had on a charcoal grey tank with creme writing on it from years ago I dont remember where I got it lol. honestly, I forgot where I got my whole outfit form except my shoes, which are the Graphite Grey Jordan Retro 14s. And I got those from Footlocker (I think lol).
xoxo,
dvwm
No comments:
Post a Comment