Sunday, October 6, 2013

Styling Converses

There isn't really much to say on this post, because I already put up a post on them lol. Instead, I'm just showing you guys the OOTDs video I did on them. I was going to make two separate videos, but that didn't make any since, so I mashed them together in one. Like, you all should know by now, I love my converses, especially my white ones. They're so easy to pair up with outifts. Throwing converses on versus flats or heels INSTANTLY relaxes and makes your outfit more casual! Converses are also versatile and so simple. *Sigh* I could go on and on about them, but I won't for the sake of my hands.

Let me know what you think and subscribe to be notified of when I upload. I'm going to try and upload every Thursday from now on starting next week. Wish me luck lol.

IG: numajor 

xox,
dvwm.

No comments:

Post a Comment